Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Conceptualization Planning , Monitoring , Control and Closure (technically & commercially).
- Process Design, Basic & Detailed Engineering, Evaluation of competitive technologies, operation time cycle reduction strategy and optimization of equipment sizes. Ensure appropriate automation to optimize manpower and improve productivity.
- Reaction Kinetics, Material balance, Heat balance of the process to optimize Raw Materials consumption, utilities requirement resulting to Energy Conservation.
- Preparation of PFD, P & ID, Layouts, Equipment specifications, DCS Logical Flow Charts (LFC), Sequential Flow Charts (SFC) & logic programming.
- Piping Design, Instrumentation & Control philosophy with various applicable codes of Industrial Plants.
- Erection/Commissioning with DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ & Process Validation & Technology Transfer as per US-FDA / cGMP.
- Vendor search (Local / Abroad) for new equipment / instrumentation, Piping, SCADA/PLC/DCS, Pre-qualification & support in Procurement.
- Development & Optimization of Crystallization Technology, Distillation, Extraction, Absorption, Drying, filtration etc.
- Well versed with PHA, HIRA/HAZOP study, Quantitative Process Risk Assessment, SIL (Safety Interface Level) determination and verification as a Project Team Leader with RC, DSC for new & commercial products and provide solutions for risk mitigation.
- New product Scale-up & technology transfer, process design, continuous process equipment feasibility for the process suitability.
- New Plant design with PFD, P & ID and layout preparation, process / equipment atomization.
- Process trouble shooting, Process development for continuous improvement, ease of operation & quality issues.
- Capacity enhancement of existing products/ debottlenecking.
- CAPEX preparation & optimization. Making concept notes for capex approvals.
- Conduct commissioning and pre-commissioning activities.
- Project Progress Report Preparation & presentation
Desired Candidate Profile
Education - B.Tech / B.E Mechanical Engineering
Experience - 8 years and above
Privi Speciality Chemicals Limited
Contact Company:Privi Speciality Chemicals Limited
Address:A/71, Privi House, TTC, Thane Belapur Road, Near K, opar Khairne, Navi Mumbai, , THANE, Maharashtra, India